Thursday, April 18, 2013

Because I'm NICE!!!!


What the *&#% happened to today???

Today was insane. Completely and utterly insane. It went by so fast that I’m a little bit worried I’m in a coma and that all this is a dream and its actually still June 2011 and I’ve been hit by a car because I ran in to traffic to avoid my godawful day. I think I’m like the priceline negotiator. He just hands shit out right? His boss should just fire him….. I’m going to tell you guys my shameful secret.


I’m a TERRIBLE Listener/negotiator. Yep that means I’m super good at TALKING!


Because I’m nice!


I hear you talking but I already know what you’re about to say so I’m gonna keep talking….bla bla bla bla Emily Post is rolling in her grave. She is the one who judges bad manners right? Yeah! She’d be mighty pissed.

1 comment: